Face to Face –Online Advice
Who is it for?
- You are seeking Independent financial advice
- You are unsure of your options
- You wish to be guided on the most suitable options to suit your needs
- You want to do this at your own pace, but would like the help of a professional also
- You want to take advice online, without having to travel to see an adviser
- High costs are an issue for you
- A simple streamlined service is what you seek
How does it work?
- You complete a questionnaire, which will ask questions about your personal details and whats important to you both now and in the future.
- A qualified Independent Financial Adviser will assess your situation and start to formulate areas of concerns and what advice they can help with
- You book a time slot convenient for you to speak with an IFA online either by using our video chat service or skype.
- A risk profile questionnaire is completed in advance of your meeting.
- Following your meeting with the adviser, he or she will prepare specific recommendations based on your personal needs, following your meeting.
- A report is sent to you
What products & services are available
- Lifetime ISA’s
- Investment Trusts
- Personal Pension Planning
- Occupational Pension Planning
- Stakeholder Pensions
- Self Invested Personal Pensions and SSAS
- Workplace Pensions/auto enrolment
- Pension Freedom advice
- Income drawdown
- Phased retirement
- School fee planning
- Long Term care planning
- Regular savings
- Equity Release
- Critical Illness cover
- Income protection
- Whole of Life Assurance
- Family income benefit
- Risk Assessment
- Inheritance Tax, income Tax and CGT planning
- Estate Planning, Wills POA
- Trust Planning
- Enterprise Investment Schemes
- Venture Capital Trusts
To get the most out of this service, you should prepare an excel document (or something similar) listing all your assets. Include as much detail as you possible can about your assets. If you don’t have any then it is still fine to use this service and provide later.