Direct Online – Online Advice
Who is it for?
- You are seeking Investment advice
- You are an experienced investor
- You wish to have your risk assessed
- High costs are an issue for you
- A sleek convenient service is what you seek
- You do not need the services of an adviser face to face
- You wish to have expertly picked funds presented to you
How does it work?
- You complete a series of questions to ascertain your investment needs
- We asses your attitude to risk
- We present model portfolios based upon your attitude to risk
- You choose correct risk profile to meet your needs
- You choose term to invest
- Decide upon risks versus rewards
- Deposit funds and start investing
What are the costs?
- £69.00 advice fee
- 0.50% initial fee
- 0.35% ongoing fee
What products & services are available
- General Investing Account
- Model portfolios based upon your attitude to risk
To get the most out of this service, you should prepare an excel document (or something similar) listing all your assets. Include as much detail as you possible can about your assets. If you don’t have any then it is still fine to use this service and provide later.